Anti-Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy
Renewable Oil Services is a contractor that carries out oil and gylcol exchanges within the wind energy industry. We are committed to developing and adopting a proactive approach to tackling labour exploitation in line with the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 to ensure that modern slavery or human trafficking is not taking place within our business or our supply chain.
We are committed to;
- Ensure all of our workers are in receipt of minimum wage and that robust immigration checks are in place.
- Ensure that our labour sourcing and recruitment is under the control of trusted and competent staff.
- Provide appropriate information, instruction, resources and training necessary to educate the workforce and supervisors.
- Encourage workers to report cases of exploitation, protect whistle blowers and act upon reports appropriately.
- Review our supply chain to indentify risk areas and suitable due dilligence control measures.
- Not knowingly support or deal with any business involved in slavery or human trafficking.
Date: January 2019